Freight Clearance & Forwarding
Customs clearance is a customs formality required to permit the entry or exit of certain goods to/from a country and must be done by an authorized customs broker. This involves declaration certain information pertaining to the shipment being imported/exported as well as the parties involved in the process. Logix Logistics is a legaly registered customs agent that represents the importer or exporter and deals with the customs authority. Logixand is responsible for communicating customs information or notifications from the customs office to all our active client. As a Customs clearance Agents we act like an intermediary between a shipper (person shipping or cargo owners) border control/ customs authorities and other logistics providers on chain supply logistics..
With our Strict compliance to proper customs clearance and procedures that play a vital role in timely movement and delivery of your cargo. This has been our specialization since inception and we continue to provide quality customs broker and clearance services to our clients.
Customs Clearance List of Services
Our team of licensed customs brokers have extensive knowledge in all related customs processes which include:
- Advising customers about tariff classifications and concessions
- Identifying the best options to save you money and time
- Dealing with Customs officers and personnel
- Preparing, receiving and processing import and export documentation
- Customs duty calculation and computation of other related government levies
Our Customs Clearance Commitment
Our Customs Clearance Division is committed to the safe, timely clearance and delivery of customer goods from all designated points of entry across East Africa.
Our qualified, East Africa licensed custom brokers and field agents are dedicated to offer you unparalleled clearance service with:
- Commitment to personalized service
- Decades of experience in customs clearance
- Expertise in various electronic government customs systems